Friday, May 22, 2009

ARISE OH LITERACTS









LITERACTS EVANGELISE..




Nigerian writes recently embarked on an evangelism to win more souls with the spread of thier gospel. This event which was organised by Dada books took place at the palms shopping center lagos.




Who says there is no life in literature? You have to go back an do some serious thinking my friend because with the attitude the event took at the palms, i am left to wonder how livelier life can get.




From the very incicive readings of books by thier authors to well preformed acts by crown troupe of Africa and many other beautiful
performances, the entire event was a day of 'classical cooperation of art'.




As for me, hmnn! I had cool fun as usual. I took pictures,made friends and shook hands with the controllers of words. In fact it was my initiation day into the world of Literature and one of my happiest as my journal will tell you.




9Writers 4cities:The book tour, was a very exciting and enlightening experience. You should have been there.


















No comments:

Post a Comment